HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello, Hola--March 5th

Well hello. how are you all doing. I am doing just fine. and i had a great week. Glad to hear the same for you.but this week was good because we had a baptism! Finally. We had been working with Ruben and Raquel for a while, we married them, and then got them ready for baptism. And it all was worth it, Saturday night. For their baptism, Elder Rojas baptized Ruben, and a young man from the ward baptized Raquel. It was so great. Its times like this when i have seen how blessed  I am. To see so many great things in the mission, and to learn so much its amazing. But is was awesome.
 
This week was wonderful, and i want to give you  the scripture of the week. Ether 8 26. its a great one and i love the story of the Jardedites.

Well i am having a hard time sending pictures but at least here is one.....my new bike. not really but i got to take it for a rid around the block. sweet bike

When we went to the buffet of tacos. With the zone leaders. really cool. with us four we eat about 80 tacos. but they were really good.

but hope you have a great week and always remember that everyone a missionary,

Elder Olsen

de Tijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment