HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello--July 9th

well all is well here in Tijuana. All  getting really excited for the temple, and all that buzz. But its good news.

Mom, about the package only thing in specific would be smarties, the mexicans really like them. But other that that i think we are good. some pictures would be nice too.

yes i am still district leader, although i have many changes of companions, that remains the same.
i did send the referral to the missionarys so we will see what happens. with that.
but this past week we had a baptism. And it was really special also. we baptized 2 men one 28 years old, and the other 36. The 28 year old is really powerful. I am amazed at what he has done with his life and all that lies ahead. He is  a doctor, has his own practice, goes on the radio station every week, and is on the tv every once and a while. So it was hard to find him to teach him, but now hes a member!!!! Really great to see him make his next goal also. To be sealed in the San Diego Temple!!! Being a missionary is great.

its hard to explain everyone that a missionary feels, but i love it! I am so grateful a my father in heaven for giving me this great opportunity a serve him. I love the work. the time just flys by toooooooo fast! but thats why we have to work harder everyday. I love you all, i wish the best for all of you and that you have a great week. BUT, remember that everyone's a missionary,

ELder oLsEn

No comments:

Post a Comment