HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello April 30th

Well i don't have much time today to write but this week was better. so i guess from the letter that you want to use skype on mothers day? I guess you want to see me? That's alright i am not how its going to be just yet but sent me username of someones skype, because i am going to see if i can use my old account of if i have to make a new one.

This week was chill. it rained here on Tuesday, and we got pretty wet, but now i think that the heat is coming. Which is good and bad. I still havent gotten mail yet, cards i mean. But everything is good. and so next week i will have more details. but until next time, remeber that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment