HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another Week---June 25th

Well i am writing a little bit later because there has been some changes. My old Companion elder Contla went home today. So he finished his mission, and now i am without a real companion, for a week. I will be with the Mission Secretary for a couple of days, then afterward i don't know. But everything is good and a little crazy without a set companion, but we will see how we work this out.

So thats why i am late, i went to the offices today, and just got back to my sector. so things are good. we had a conference Thursday, and so i got to see some old friends and talk with them a little bit, which was nice, and Elder  Contla said goodbye to everyone. And now its back to work.

So i thought i would share a scripture with you, I think i sent to to you a long time ago. but its a great read. Its the longest Chapter in the book of mormon. What chapter is it? Jacob 5. Its a great one. how the lord of the vineyard loves the vineyard and what he does to help it. read it and think about it.

I know that the lord loves us and is calling us to serve him. in the great work, of  the work of Salvation, Misionary Worrk,

love you all,

and until next time,

remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment