HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello Yellow May 28th

buenas tardes, familia, amigos, y los demás. Este semana nos fuimos muy bien. Estoy conociendo mi nuevo compañero y estamos tratando a encontrar nuevos investigadores.  Pero todo bien porque vamos a tener un servicio bautismal este viernes. Y estamos bien animados por eso. Tambien esperemos a tener mas en el mes de Junio.

Well i have been doing really good lately. The weather is very good. Its about 60-75 degrees all the time. Really nice weather, i normally go the whole day without a jacket but i really like it now. hopeing that it doesn't heat up  to much anytime soon. But i am doing really good. This week we will have a baptism. And so we are getting ready for that this friday. This week we had a really cool experience with a contact. we went to meet a referral from a member, and he started out with a whole bunch of stupid questions and tried to confuse us, and all sorts of stuff. But after about 7 mins talking outside his house, he invited us in, and we taught him a little bit, then we told us to come back next tuesday. just another miracle in the missionary work. When someone has the spirit of contention. The holy ghost can still bare testimony to them, though us as missionarys.

I know that my heavenly father loves me. I am so blessed from all that he has given me. I love him, and i want to serve him. I know that the book of mormon is true. i know that it can help in moments of need. and is another testament of our lord and savior, Jesucristo!

Les Amo mucho,

and remember,

Everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment