HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good and Bad News---July 30th

Well since last week there have been many changes. starting with Tuesday night.

I had a phone call Tuesday at 10;10 at night from one of my liders. and he told me that he had good and bad news.
The bad news, i was leaving my sector. The good news i would go to a good sector. Well it was a little hard news to take. Because they told me that i would leave the next day, Wed., at 8 O clock in the morning. well the truth i wasn't very happy. but what could i do. i started to pack, said goodbye to the misionarys in my district, and went to bed at 2 in the morning after everything was packed. It was hard to leaving without saying goodbye to anybody, the only person that knew i left was the bishop, because we asked him for a ride. but nobody else. So Wed I went in the morning and received my new companion in my new sector. I am STILL here in Tijuana, but i guess that God wants me here so i guess i will stay here a little while longer. but I am now in the ward La Gloria. Its alright. but still getting used to things around here.

So i didn't go and sing, i coudn't go to the conference, but i am sure that it was just terrrific!

So my new compaion is Elder Castro. and hes good. i have known him for sometime now. and we are going to go work here. We found a family to teach this week, and the went to church yesterday so we have much work to do.

but with all the changes the work follows. With the changes this week i didn'tt burn my PANTS, for the 18 month mark, but i think i will do i this week. But all is good.

Everyone loves a missionary, even when everything doesn't go as planned, ;)


Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment