HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

En Los Altos--April 16

Well that's the name of my new ward Los Altos. And its pretty cool. Its probably the smallest sector that i have been in all my mission, but that just means that every thing is a closer.

And its in a part that i have never been in before, here in tijuana. i am against the border, and from a little hill in my sector i can see the beach, and the buildings of San Diego. So its nice.

And everything is very good here. I am going to take some money out today because of a couple of things that i think i am going to have to buy. but everything is good.

Its starting to warm up here. Its probably spring weather, but i am not really used to having spring weather i am not sure exactly how it is. But its good.

And i got mail!!!!!! Well really two packages, thanks so much.
(mom please tell grandma thank you)
hope you had a great trip to Tennessee. i think thats how you spell it. and that you are reading your scriptures everyday.

So i am excited to be here and to be working here with Elder Diaz.
Se que esta iglesia es la unica iglesia verdadera en todo el mundo. Se que jose smith, restauro la iglesia aqui en la tierra, para traer nos la salvacion a los hombres. Se que el sacerdocio es el poder de dios dado a los hombres para la salvation, de nostros,

gracias por todo su apoyo,

and remember, that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment