HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello With Pictures....June 18th

So I have great news. mom don´t worry because santa came twice this week and i got your package. Thank you so much. And that means that i got the memory stick, which means that i could take all the pictures off of my camera and put them there. and that means that i don´t have the problem of not being able to send pictures from my camera to you. so its a good day.

So the pictures are interesante.
 Elder Boyer from springville, about 6 months ago.
 me with my old companion and the family we baptized.
 story of the dogs here
 before i got here in this sector. they had lost the keys to the church, and the gas tank. When we ran out of gas in our house well we had to break the lock to get new gas. great story
 missionarys in my old district. before last transfers.

hope you like the pictures and have a great week,

and remember, that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment