HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Companion May 21

Well like the title says, i got a new companion. Elder Diaz got sent to Mexicali!! Yea were its really hot. But oh well he wanted to go and see how the heat was like. So my new companion is Elder Contla. and he has 22 months in the mission. and goes to his house 3 of July, so we shall see how it goes. I have been good. its starting to heat up now, not to bad but i can feel it coming on.  I am excited to be here and to keep working in the work of the lord. I love the mission and i am learning so many things here, and am eternally grateful also for the opertunidad to be here. I never knew how blessed my family was, or me or how much my heavenly father loves us. Hope you all have a great week, and rememeber that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment