HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello May 14th

Well just to straighten it out, i don't go to the offices every week. but i go once and  a while when the call me. But i think that yes maybe i might get mail a little bit more often. Also i did get mail today. a letter from Aunt Jamie, and Mastins. so thank you!

I don't really have much to say after a hour long conversation with you yesterday but know that i am good. and happy, and working. and right now we are going to go play dodge ball with the other elders so i hope to have something a little more interesting to write next week. So don't worry about me and remember that everyone loves a missionary.

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment