HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello to All...April 9th

Well hello again on this lovely day. I am writing a little bit later because i have been changed.

I am still here in Tijuana. Oh well. I thought that they were going to change me but i was hopping to be outside of Tijuana. but no. oh well.  but i am in a part of tijuana, very far away from where i have been before. Now i am right up against the border, close to the ocean. not to close but we drove by on the way here in the morning. and we pasted a hill were i could see the Buildings of downtown San Diego. so i really am not to familiar with this part so it will be good to come to know it.

My new Compaions name is Elder Diaz. hes from Veracruz Mexico, and he has about 3-4 months in the mission. The same time as my last companion. But i am excited to be where im at. I am excited to be here in TIjuana. I know that the mission is probably the best thing that has happened in my life. I love it. sometimes i think about it and its hard to explain, but its amazing. I know the church is true. I know that its the church of JEsus Christ, which he leads and guides us today through a living profet of God. and that the heavens are open, and that Thomas Monson is a living profet of our heavenly father.

I hope that all of you have a great day, and a wonderful week.

and remember,

that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment