HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello Hello--April 2nd

Well hello again. on this monday mourning. I hope that all of you had a wonderful week and that you all enjoyed conference. I know i did. WE had some problems saturday in the mourning with the signal. so we waited forever but eventual it came online. also we didn't have our baptism this saturday like we were hoping but all it well here. I really liked the priesthood session of conference and the talk from elder Bednar. I think that was one of my favorites, and also elder Baxter about the single moms, really good one too. But i loved it when President Monson talked. And elder nelson. And elder Holland,

BUT DON"T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, you should read or watch them again. I know i will.

But i really enjoyed the priesthood session. we took a new member to it that just received the priesthood about a week ago. And he left the conference, that he was loaded up with responsibility. And I really learned from him. he made me think that although he has had the power of god for 2 weeks, he has understood the price or responsibly for such great power.

I know that President Monson is a living profet. I know and trust in the things that he says. I know that Jesus Christ loves us, and our heavenly father too. I love the mission, and its the greatest experience in my life. I love you all, and just remember,

that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder OLsen,

Todo bien en Sion!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment