HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello Again....August 6th

Well another week has pasted, just flying by, and now i have a little bit of time to sit down and write letters.  so today we went to the offices. Ran there, came back and went to the near by town in my zone. called Rosarito. Its a lot different that here in Tijuana, but it was nice to go there and tour a little bit. We now just got back here to our sector. so its been a busy day and its not over yet.

but to answer some of your questions. I am in a part of tijuana that i have never been to before. I am no longer district leader, and today when i went to the offices i got my package. thanks Mom, Grandma, grandpa, y todas las demas.  So we are  really happy.

So i guess i will tell you why im not a  district leader anymore.

They changed me to be a zone leader. So it has been some more changes and other responsibilities, and some getting used to, but its good. We have a zone of 14 missionarys,and  2 sister missionarys. So its been something new.

Another reason that we are happy it we are going to baptise this week!!!! We have only been  teaching her for 2 weeks but the two times she went to church we told us that she knows its the truth! That from the moment she walked in until she got home, she could feel that ¨spirit¨. so she is amazing. Now  we have to keep looking for more!

but thanks for the support. thanks for the pictures. things sure have changed there, People, settings, etc... But thank you all.

I know that we have the church of jesus Christ on the earth today. I am so thankful for the profets that have guied us in these hard days. I have strengthened my testimony so much. For this i am eternally thankful,

Thanks to all,

But remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment