HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bueno....June 4th

todo esta bien aqui.

well this week was good. We didn't really have anything crazy happen to us this week. but everything is good. We did have our baptism. it was great. We also had several investigators go to the service. So we hope that there will be more soon!!!!!

So this week i think i might get mail. Maybe but im not sure. so im not going to get my hopes up. but i have a meeting this week and sometimes they bring the mail. So hope so.  but i noticed this week when i when to another sector en my district, that i am in a really good spot. Climate wise. my house is always 67-71 degrees. (i got a thermometer so its cool) but its nice.  I love the work. its amazing and it brings so many blessings. I know that i was called to Tijuana by a prophet of God. I know i need to be here, i know that miracles happen all around us. we just don{t notice them at first. Thanks for all the support,  i love you,

And remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment