HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Skype.....May 7th

Well i don't have anytime again to write. but i think i got everything ready for this mothers day. I have updated me skpye account and so it shouldn't have any problems sunday. i hope its not to late for grandpa and grandma but i will be ready to call you guys at 4:00, my time. 5:00 your time. Because of the church services and everything, but i hope that at that hour everything will be good. The truth is that i wasn't going to use Skype but i asked you guys and got me excited, so everything is good for sunday at 5 your time 4 my time. Love you all and i will see you then.

Cho,

and remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen, reporting live from tijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment