HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

April 23rd....What a Week

Well this week i really don't know how to explain it. It was a week with some very high highs, and some very low lows.  but right now i am happy.
I am living in a Apartment of one bedroom bathroom. its nice, no we don't have a microwave.

 Very short explaination of the week. WE have had some problems with a missionary in my district, and i have been talking with some of my leaders and we have been trying to help him. But friday about 4 o clock, the assistants to the president called him. and said that he had to be at the offices at 8 with his luggage and everything, because he was going home.  I didn't really know what to think but i felt so bad for him. I don't fully understand why but he only had 4 months left in the mission and now hes home. And i really put me in a sad mood. So that was a low.

But a high was that we baptised a family of 4 this week. Really great story and now time to explain everything but they are awesome. A mother with 4 kids, one that is paralyzed, and has many needs because she is short a egg for a full carton. so that makes things very hard. Then the mom has serve diabetes and cancer. so she is sick often. but we were just so happy for her and her 3 kids that got baptised with her. And they truthfully live on the grace of God.   Very very high,

And yesterday we had another low. I have always wondered how the stake presidentes do the things they do with the missionarys. and yesterday i saw one. so in my district one missionary left and another one came. his name is Elder Herrera. And sunday when we were eating the Mission President called me looking for them, because they didn't answer their phone. So we went looking for them thinking that they were in trouble. Well we found them and went to the church and i called the Mision President to tell him that i had them with me. He asked me to pass the phone to elder Herrera. And then he went to another room, came out with my phone and went into a room alone with his phone and didn't tell us any thing. Thats when the president called me again. And told me that The sister of Elder Herrera Died that morning, and that he was going to talk with his stake presidente/ family. I just felt so sorry for him. and President Carreon told me to take care of him and give him a lot of support.


But i know that God told us that this life wouldn't be easy, only that it would be worth it.

I love you all and hope that you have a great week.

and remember that everyone loves a missionary,


Elder Olsen,
ps. There is a website about our mission that they just finished if you want to check it out. Its mmtijuana.org

p.s.s. And about mothers day. I have been thinking about the phone call and i think i am going to pass on calling home. just kidding. No i have been thinking if i will talk with you over the phone, OR Skype. I am thinking about it and let me know about your opinions. love you all thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment