HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello-Feb. 27th

Well i don't know why but I keep having interesting medical experiences here in Tijuana. First of all, during our meeting with the ward mission leader, his daughter began to throw up next to me. And she didn't stop, so I had to support her so she didn't fall over, while her parents went to get rags. But don't worry i didn't get any throw up on my shoes.

And the other is a member in the ward that can't come to the church because has sever diabetes. And he has to have his dialysis 4 times a day, but he does it in his house. So the two times we went to see him this week he was in process of his dialysis. Without a shirt on, and his tube connected to sometime inside his stomach. It was not a pleasant surprise, but i held my composer, and we made it out alright, and I didn't even have the fainting felling come over me.

But this week was good we keep working, and this week we are going to have division with the young men in the ward. Where i go with one and Elder Rojas goes with another. it will be good. We hope to have a baptism this saturday, the husband was to be baptized, but the wife was some doubts, so we are going to work with her so she feels ready.

But other than that not much has changed here either. Today should be really calm day, with only 2 appointments en the afternoon, but with more tomorrow. hope all you are doing good. Reading your scriptures, doing your prayers, and giving service to others. and always remember,

that everyone loves a missionary!!!!!!,
elder olsen.

remind me to send pictures the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment