HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Week Has Passed-Dec. 5th

Well thanks for all the birthday wishes that you all sent me. I had a good birthday yesterday. It was pretty chill. Went to church, and all was good there. Then afterwards we went to eat, and ate a dish called Pasole. Its like a soup, but it has a different feeling to it. Meat still attached to the bone, with onion, and lettuce, radish, and hot sauce, and other little things that i am not sure exactly what they were. But it was all good. Then they made me a birthday cake.( well they bought me a cake) and they sang in english and in spanish. Then here in mexico they have a tradition, that i am not very fond of but i had to do it. After they sing, who ever´s birthday it is, they have to take a bite out of the cake. and then afterward they cut it and serve it to everyone. But the trick is when you go down to take a bite out of the cake, they smash your face into the cake. i don´t know why. So the goal is to try and bite a piece without getting your face smashed into it.

Well i didn´t have success. I got a pretty good chunk up my nose, and around that area. I have pictures. but i will have to send them to you later.

Also this week, there were trasfers. But they didn´t change us.so i am in the same ward, with the same companion. but all should be well. i just got back from seeing off my zone leader that is going home tomorrow. and also my very first companion Elder Guerrero, is going home tomorrow as well. so not to much new news here. we are all looking forward to christmas, as it is less than three weeks away. Still not 100 percent sure that i will be in this sector, but i think i will be here for the holidays. but once again thanks for all the support that you give me and, hope you have a great week.

scripture to read.

All of Chapter 12 of the book of Ether. its great and talks all about the faith.

and remember, that everyone loves a missionary,

elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment