HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I feel a little bit at home-Feb 6th

Well a little funny story that has me feeling at home again.

The 24 of january we helped a family move out of our ward, because they lost their home to the bank. Sad story. but we helped them move and they thought that the problems would end there. but this past friday, they called us again, and asked if we could help them move again. I didn't ask why, but we did. Turns out the house they moved into is falling apart. When they went to look at it to rent it, they didn't see the cracks, or the lack of earth under the house, but its going to fall apart. so we helped them move again. and thats why i feel like i am at home . (you all know how much my sisters like to move around)

But we are still working here, looking for new investigators, but we did find some. we are once again looking into marrying people, but know the problem is that they don't want to that easily. I don't know why, they have 14 years together, and a 13 year old son. but we keep working with them. And also there is another couple that are activity attending the church, but not baptized because they are not married. because he is not divorced from his first wife. SOOOO thats a problem.

Glad as always to get your letters and support. I havent gotten your letters but i know that you have written them. but don't have much time today. we played soccer, ate, now we are going to eat with investigators, and end the night with a Family home evning. But i love you all, and remember, that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment