HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello & Pictures---Jan 23rd

Well since I am going to send photos know much time to write. But it definitely was a different week for me. With new companion, new sector, and new responsibility. All going great.

Things are going good, getting used to the new sector, and everything, but sunday was alright, not very members showed up, so i didn't get to know to many members. But my new compaion is good and that all is going well.

Hope to send more pictures, but not sure if i will be able to. Hope all of you are doing really well, and have a great week.

but remember that everyone loves a missionary,

elder olsen


A stand we put in the street to contact the people
My past zone
One of my old companion in the river of tijuana
My New Companion
After me and elder rojas dug out a dog out of roof of a member. We don't know how it got in, but it didn't want to come out, we went in after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment