HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello-Dec 26th

Well hello again.

this will be a rather short letter because of our conversation yesterday and that all was good. I was happy to hear from you and to know that all is good on the home front.

Yes i do have a coat, that keeps me warm, and now I have the scarf to help keep me warm also. so i am good.

i hope that you all had a very merry christmas and that this week you can all have a happy new year too. I am not one for new year resolutions, but i am going to put some goals starting the new year off, and i would encourage you to do the same. (but please don't call them new year resolutions) just goals.

Hope that all you are well, and that you have the lords blessings in your life, and that you are happy. Because men exist so that they can have joy!

Happy new year, and remember that everybody loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment