HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another one bites the dust-Feb. 13th

Yes thats right another week flew by and full of adventures. First of all i got a package last week. thanks so much. But is was a valentines package, so it got here in perfect time. BUT still no letters.

Also this week I went with the district leader on divisions and i learned a couple of things to help me better. Then we went to the baptism of the bishops son, and the had all sorts of problems with the font. So we emptied out water with buckets. then when they went to refill it. they didn't have hot water. So he got dunked in pretty cold water. but its a good thing that my church doesn't have so many problems with the font.

Also we had a multi zone conference, thats were i got my package. And yes i was in the same zone as Elder Boyer from Springville. Really cool guy. I am still taller then him, but he sure does weigh more that i do.

But the work goes on and remains consent. Still working with a couple investigators that have to get married. We just have to keep teaching the importance of it. And hope that they will do it. Still knocking doors, talking with people in the streets, and always inviting to the church services. But always remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen reporting live from Tijuana, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment