HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Merry Christmas...Dec 19th

Well first of all, I don´t have much time, like normal so i will say the most important and the rest can be saved for sunday.

The family that i am going to on sunday, have a phone plan that allows 100 mins of calling to the U.S. so i thing that in order to save your money I will call you first, and if it doesn´t work out then you call me.

So i will call at 5:30 my time here, (630) your time. on the 25 of December. Not really sure how to call so, if i am not talking to you by 545. my time. you should probably call me. i think i should be able to do it but if i cant you call me.

I got my packages from you guys, thanks so much, we decorated with the package from ashlee (thanks). And now we have our presents to open on the 25th.

This thursday we are going to have our christmas dinner, as a mission, here, and i think thats when i should get letters(i haven´t gotten any for about 2 months i think. The mail system is really weird)

But i am good. pretty normal going here. All is good. looking forward to the 25th, and i hope that you all are good.

and remember that everyone loves a missionary,

elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment