HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello-August 22nd

Well first random fact from here in my ward Tecate, if it wasn't for us missionaries we would be declining members in the ward, because we had another member die yesterday morning. So we have another funeral service tonight. Yipeee!

But, this past week I had another conference in Tijuana with Pres. CarreĆ³n. It was good. He has changed many things here in the mission since he got here. Thanks for the package which i received there. But, thanks to weird baptismal interviews I stayed in Tijuana Thursday, friday, and came back Saturday in the morning. I was with the zone leader in his sector there in Tijuana. In his sector is going to be the temple! Another interesting fact.

But the work keeps rolling here in Tecate. As of today we no longer have a bishop in our ward. He was relesed yesterday, and they didn't call anyone new. So, it will be something new that I haven't seen before. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday, and it made me feel alittle bit better of my spanish because I talked for just under 10 mins, and it went much better than my last talk.

Here in tecate we are starting to work with the in-active members more. We should have a baptism this week of a child that is not baptized, and we are working with the family. but things are good here., and remember,

That everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

P.S. Yes it's hot here, but I am surving, just fine. I will tell you that I actually bought sunscreen. But 90 percent of the days I forget to put it on, but hey I have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment