HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Companion-July 18th

Yes the past week has been a new experience in the mission. I said goodbye to my companion Elder Cedillo yesterday in Tijauna, and by now he is at his house in southern Mexico. It has definitely made me think and act a little bit different here in the mission seeing him and how he felt and the end of his mission. I first thought that it was bad but not it is good. and my new companion is Elder Padilla. We went and got him from Tijuana today.(yes this has been a week of traveling) but we are all back here in Tecate. My new companion has just under a year in the mission, and my first impression is good. but normally when we do go to Tijuana it is by bus. yesterday and today we got rides from the members here.

We had a baptism last saturday of the kid in the picture. His name is Alan.(but you have to say it with a spanish accent) in the last email i sent i told a little bit about a couple of investigators. Well in the picture of the three men is them. the one on the far left is in fact a member that was baptized a long time ago. but the other two are investigators. no we didn't have their baptism because one smoked and the other, is waiting to receive his answer from heavenly father. but they both have a new date for the 30 of this month.

The weather has been a little calmer this week, then the past couple of weeks, The interview with Pres. Carreon was good. we went friday to Tijuana to meet him. He is a good guy and really like him. He told me to say hello to the whole family for him.

Yes i have a microwave, yes i ate the food from past package, no i have not gotten any mail, but neither has the zone, so i am not the only one without mail for a while.
This week we are going to try and find new investigators.
Got to go but remember,
Everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen



No comments:

Post a Comment