HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No Time-July 4th

First of all, I would complain about all the pictures my sisters took while I was at home. But since I got in the mission I have hardly seen any photos. I feel like the sending pictures are a one way road when it should be a two way road if you know what i mean.

But I don't have a ton of time like 3 mins but i wanted to send some pics. No time to explain.
I haven't meet the new president yet or talked to him, but i will Thursday when we go to Tijuana. But things are good here busy like normal. No they don't celebrate 4th of July here but I wish they did. I hope that we aren't hogging all the heat here in Mexico hope you have your fair share.

Not using sunscreen, but what can a mother do but try.

yea i am alright.
The scripture of the week in 3 nephi 1:11. The last scripture when Jehovah speaks. Read it. its really cool.
Remember everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen









No comments:

Post a Comment