HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Sector-Aug 1st

So every 6 weeks we have transfers. that was today, hence my really late letter home. But yea I did get a new sector but not a new companion. That's right, there used to be 4 missionarys here in Tecate. now its just me and my companion. So it makes for a lot of work and a lot of ground to cover.

I did go to Tijuana today to send off the other missionarys. One which went to Mexicali (remember almost the hottest place in the world) But yes i did get letters for the first time in three months, and my package. Thanks for the letters and the package.:) But the work here in Tecate is harder than Tijuana I am coming to learn the longer I am here in Tecate, but we keep working.

More pictures. So the tradition in the mission once you have 6 months in the mission you burn a tie. So here i am burning it. Then the rest of the fotos, we hiked up a hill we have in our sector and i must say that i was a pretty good model for my fotos that i thought i would share them with everybody.

But oh how the time goes by so quickly i can't believe it. Thanks for your support, and i love you all,

Remember that everyone loves a missionary.
Elder Olsen.

P.S. Kez is so big i can't believe it. and Savion sure does look like a Savion










No comments:

Post a Comment