HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hola-June 6th

Yea i am glad that you have found out the secret of my letters-There is only a limited amount of information i am willing to share. but that's for when i get home, maybe not, i don't know. But this week was good i had been thinking a lot about home this week with memorial day, chantel's mission call, the farm, the family, all the good stuff that isn't here in Mexico. But it's been alright. I am starting to get sick of my sector, and especially my ward (can't explain everything right now but its not a very organized ward) But we keep working.

The other missionarys in our zone have had quite a bit of success. The other missionarys that live with us baptized 12 people last month, for this our mission president is taking us out to eat a Applebees next week (plus he only has two weeks left until he returns back to utah and we receive our new president) but things are alright here. In closing just to let you know that you can ask me any question you would like but i am not sure if you will get an answer. And yea i did get two letters this week, and I sent a letter home also. I have a multi zone conference next week where i should get more mail, but more importantly you remember,
that everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment