HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

So like always i don't have much time, but i hope that you are having a great memorial day down in Sanpete. I am glad that kelly got his bear, because i can remember him talking about it. But this past week has been good. The surprise at the zone activity was a relay race, and who ever won got a free BBQ from the zone leaders. We took second. But the new companion is different, he can teach really well, but he is not as personable as other missionaries. So we are not as good as buddys as my last companion.

I want to tell a little about how much everyone expects of missionaries here, yesterday we had the high councilmen tell us that the last hour of the block would be ours to instruct everyone for the fifth Sunday, but my companion did everything.

Now for the pictures, we played dogde-ball as missionarys, but with raquet balls. one foto is of my wound, the other is of our forts we build to protect ourselves. then me with a car from utah. and yea all for now,
But remember,
Everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen




No comments:

Post a Comment