HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Area-June 27th

Well lets just say that my new area is nothing like my old area! I love this one already. Tecate is a little town here on the border of Mexico and USA. But the people are nice, there are parks, there are some really nice cars, shade,and it's a lot safer. Now that i am out of my old sector i can tell you that, yes it was pretty dangerous, and past 7:00 at night if we weren't in the part by our house, I was scared. But no need to worry now because here is really safe, because it used to be were the Sister missionarys were, until about 3 months ago. So, it's a lot cleaner, safer, and nicer.

We have a large sector though, like my last one, but here there are not as much buses so we walk probably twice as much here. But its alright. my comp. leaves to go to his house in three weeks from today so that should be different, and i am not sure what's going to happen when he does go home, because he is leaving 2 weeks early to see his sister married in the temple. But that's for another day. But it is really hot here also! Not quite like Mexicali were they are about 120 degrees, but its probably about 100 degrees here about everyday. Then they tell me that in the winter it gets cold. like Utah i guess. But all for today. thanks for the package again.

P.S. I mailed a letter out to the family a while back. Did you get it because I have sent about 4 letters to different people and i was wondering if they are getting out? But until next time remember, that,
EVERYBODY LOVES A MISSIONARY,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment