HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Pics-July 25th

Well I thought I would send some more pictures of this past week. I didn't know about the missionary in Guatamala but, sort of crazy.

This past week has been a good one. I am sending a couple of pictures of a little ranch we went to here in TECATE. the other two missionarys baptized a girl that lived there so we went to visit them. It was sweet and definitely reminded me of working at grandpa's farm. But it was cool.
The new companion. Elder Padilla. My first companion that i am older than.(about 14 days) he has 1 year in the mission, and is our district leader.

Crazy lesson of the week came from last Monday:
We went to see a less active member in the church to give her a lesson. Her baby of 6 months, had died 3 days before and asked if we could come and visit her. Well we got there and taught her the plan of salvation. Wow the hardest lesson i have taught, but also one the most powerful. When it was my turn to talk about Jesus Christ and the atonement, the words flowed with out me even thinking about what I should say. The lady cried through the whole lesson which made it hard to teach, but we did it. At the end she asked us for a blessing. During the blessing she held her baby's ashes. WOW. then she cried the hardest of the night.

One can learn many things in the mission, and the mission also teaches many things.(THINK ABOUT IT) but i can say that yes i am learning many things in this difficult, hard, frustrating, happy, sad, painful, joyful, thing they call a mission.

Hope you all have a great week, and until next time remember,
Everybody loves a missionary,
ELDER olsen








No comments:

Post a Comment