HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust-Aug. 15th

Well another interesting week. First of all I spent friday with the zone leader in his sector in Tijauna. I learned some things from him and it was nice. But I now know where the temple is going to be built because it is in his sector. The church has the land but now they are trying to buy the land next to it also.

Also this week we had another funeral here in our ward. The last one was a funeral expected. this one was not. He came to church sunday and was perfect, Thursday he felt pain in his chest, Friday morning passed away of a heart attack. Saturday was the funeral. What is special about him is that our last baptism, was his great grandson. And he got to baptize him. Little less than a month later he pasted away. SO this is the picture of him with his family at the baptism. Good man, good family.

So thats the big news of the week. We have a lot of work to do now that we have the whole city to ourselves. But we keep going along.

About the camera. I have decided that it would be best if you bought it and sent it to me. Don't worry about it attracting to much attenceion to be because my stature, white shirt, and lack of spanish already draws enough attencion. But one that is nice. Thanks and until next time, remember,

That everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment