HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Week-June 13th

I am glad to hear the Jake comes home this week. This past week has been good and busy. nothing really terrific to share, but we have ward conference this next week and our bishop is really worried, and wants everybody to be on their best behavior. I don't like our bishop. We have been busy visiting people because there are a lot in inactive members and we are trying to get them to come to the conference this week. I am also glad to hear that Ty made it home the past couple of weeks.

So the next week is transfers, which means hopefully i leave the sector i am in right now. If I do leave don't expect my email as early as normal because here our leaders will call us about 10:15 Saturday night and say who is leaving and who is coming, then they leave and come Monday morning. So in other words i hope leave my sector, but i don't know and i won't know until Saturday. Tell the family hello, and i should get the mail, and package this week because we have our last conference with our mission president Wed. then next week we have our new president. but hopefully my next email will have more interesting information, but until then,
remember that everyone loves a missionary,
elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment