HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Again-June 20th

First of all happy fathers day, day late. That is crazy that as soon as Ty got back his grandma passed. Yes i did get the package the other day. Thanks for the food, shirts, which are perfect, and candy. We did not go to applebes with the pres. instead we had a BBQ with the whole zone. not quite as cool but it was nice. Glad to hear the everything at home is starting to warm up because we have had some heat for a while also. although we do have the second hottest city in the world here in our mission, MEXICALI.(no i didn't get transferred there, although i had fear that i would. but i didn't) but yea its starting to get really hot here.

I have had some changes in the past week but not as many as i said in my last letter. One our new mission president doesn't get here until the 30th, but i did change my sector. And i am outside of Tijuana. I am in Tecate! It's a little town about 30-45 mins away from Tijuana. There is only us four missionarys in the whole city, and the whole city is one ward. So that will be a little bit different but good. My address will not change for my whole mission unless they change the mission office, which they won't. My new companion is another Mexican. this is his last 6 weeks in his mision until he goes home. Plus he is leaving two weeks early, so really he only has weeks left in the mission. But things are good here and that i am actually really happy to be here in Tecate. We are going to have to spend more money to get around but it will be nice. I am excited and yea all good stuff. But until next time always remember that,
everybody loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment