HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Much Time....May 16th

So I don't have a ton of time, but I did want to send some pictures for you guys. I don't remember what all of them are but i will try to explain. One is a little boy named Bartolo, we taught his family, one is of me making tortillas, another is of the cow farm in our area, one is of the train that goes through the sector, and the baptism is of my favorite investigator yet. his name is Hernan and he is so cool. We married him and his wife so they could get baptized. but he is all around cool guy.
My new companion is alright. He does some things that I don't like, but he wants to work, and we work a lot. But one of the things i don't like that we are going to work on this week is working efficiently. But he just got promoted to senor companion so we need to work on things. all for today things are good, hope you like the fotos,
remember,
everybody loves a missionary,
elder olsen






No comments:

Post a Comment