HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

August 29th....I'm late

Well let me first explain why I am so late in writing today. We went to Tijuana at 9 in the morning, and meet up with our zone there, and didn't get back until just now. Then the President showed up and his assistants there in Tijuana. All together we hiked a really big hill there in Tijuana. I don't have time to send some of the pics today but maybe next week.

This past week was interesting. A little bit harder then past weeks but its over now and onto next week. I have a lot of knocking on doors this week to do, and not really looking forward to that.
But i don't really need anything other then the camera. My camera i have still works, but its going downhill. I think i could last till Christmas without a new one. But i hope i didn't scare you to bad Sunday when they called you. It wasn't my intention.

sorry for the short letter but i got to go now,
but always remember,
that everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment