HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

septiembre....Sep 3rd

Well the time sure has flow by, but this week was a very interesting week. our new compaion just so you all know, and then dont get mad at me for not saying anything, is not a zone leader like my  compaion and I. He is our junior compaion. SO he was sent to us so that we could help him out a little bit. so this week has been a week of new experiences working in Trio, and we have been learning much this week.

So we have come to another interesting part in the mission were we are teaching a family of 6, but they aren't married . so this week we are going to work a lot with them so they can be baptised this month, which would be a really great experience.

Tomorow we are going to have our council meeting as zone leaders from the whole mision, so today we are going all together again and playing games before tomorrow. so its going to be a great week fulll of work and all good stuff. but i want to all know that i am good. a little bit sunburnt but don't worry, now i am starting to put sunscreen. and the mission is still great.

I hope you all have a great week,
 and always remember ,
that everybody loves a missionary,

Elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment