HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sept 17th

But any who. this week was good really busy to. but all is good. yes i am still in trio :( . its definatly not my favorite thing but i quess we keep working at it. also this is the last week of Elder Castro, so next monday i am not sure whats going to happen with the transfers. I am pretty sure that we will stay in trio for the situaction, but we shall see.

This friday we had a baptism service, that was really special. and saturday was independece day. so it was a really good week. We keep working hard. stilll lots and lots of work to do. so its good,

but remember,

that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment