HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello-Aug 13th

Well another week has gone by and this week were transfers. but with the whole changes about three weeks ago. But all is good here. we have to go help the zone with the transfers so i am going to be rather short today. I needed to ask a favor. about  brownies. how do you make them? or what is the recipe because there are several people that want to eat them. so if you could tell me the recipe that would be nice.

Another big news is that they are not going to let us go to the ground breaking, but we can go to the stake center to watch live. But we are still really excited for all the big stuff this week.

but if you could do me that favor for me that would be nice.

but just remember that everyone loves a missionary,

Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment