HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oct 15th-Some New News is Good News??

Well i have been good here in the mission just let me start off saying before i say everything else.
 
I realized that i havent told you much about my experiences and everything that has happened to me here. Don't worry when i get home i am sure that i will tell a lot. But this past week i got to thinking that i should tell you a little bit more. Starting with last week, why i didn't have anytime to write you all. Last week they sent me an email from the offices of the mission. asking me for all my information about home, becuase they are going to start buying my ticket home. So i had to look up all the information about the stake president etc. But nothing is official yet but i am 95% sure that i will be flying home on the 29 of January 2013. I gave the offices the home phone number so in the next month or two they might call you giving you the information about my plane home. so they might call you. They will tell me in about 2 months about the flight, but pretty sure its going to be the 29th.
 
Second thing this past week i came out with a couple of sicknesses. I tell you know because i am better and there is no need to worry. But i got sick in the stomach, headaches, and temperacher. And at the same time i had the infitigo/ herpis infection come out. So it was an interesting week and a half because i couldn't mix up the medacines, but like i said i am fine now! without problems. SO DON"T WORRY
 
And another thing that we have started here is that we are giving English Classes trying to open up the people to the church. and its been pretty good, we have just started but it lookes like it could bring some good results!
 
So im excited. its a little wierd to think about how fast the time has gone by, but now its just to focus in the time that i have left. I also had a meeting today with the Mission President and it was really good, we talked about how i can help the missioarys out in our zone and have more success. (didn't bring any mail but we have another meeting sunday and i will be sure to search for the cards and packages)
 
But just know that i love the gospel i love life, i love my family, and i am so grateful for all them. i love all of you and hope that all you are good.
 
but remember that everyone loves a missionary,
 
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment