HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Here I Am....Sept 24th

Well its been a long day but everything has just about gone to normal. we got up at 5 today to get everything ready for my two compaions to leave. yes they both left. one to his house and the other one to Mexicali. So i am so happpy that i am not in a trio anymore. Given the cucumstancias, it was preety hard. but that all pasted, and now i am with a new compaion, Elder Aranda. My first compaion from the US! He is from Texas. and i saw him in the MTC. he is cool. and im excited to have him here. He is a new zone leader so i will show him all the way around, and what we have to do. but its good hes really excited and really to work.

But i know that missionary work brings happyness. I know that thanks to the experiences that i have had. I am so grateful to my hevenly father for this great blessing that he has given me. I know that the church of jesus christ is here on the earth today. I have seen the blessings that come from it. And for this i am so thankful also.

I hope you all have a terrific week, and know that i am good,

but remember,

That everyone loves a missionary,

Elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment