HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, April 11, 2011

March 15th-Hola

Well one more week has gone by, and its official that we have been here the longest out of everyone in our Zone. Alot of new faces around here. No news on any VISA although i keep working at it. And we still haven't had an Apostle come and talk to us yet either. They really have forgotten about us here.

Just to let you know because its not that important but i have gained ten pounds. Now its just the beginning, but its a start. Starting lose focus here, because with so many people I have known that has left, and i am hopefully down to my last two weeks here, it has been hard because you just want to get out. But i am here and i am still learning everyday. The spanish is coming along but i still have a lot to learn. We have been suffering through lessons in spanish, but we are beginning to get our meaning across. Hope you have a great day because i am doing alright, and its a great day to be alive,
Everybody loves a missionary
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment