HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, April 11, 2011

BIG NEWS---March 22nd

Alright there has been big changes since my last letter home. Long story short, I got my VISA.

Now For the long story,
It all started last wed. when me and two other missionary's got called down to the travel office. They told us that we were going to the consulate that day at 1. So one o clock came around and they told us to go out to the parking lot. Once we got there they put us on a bus. So me and 21 other missionary's are on a bus when the bus driver says to stay in your seat belt for the whole trip. Wait WHOLE TRIP? yea that's right the consulate office is in SLC! So we got to go to SLC. It was awesome! To have a glimpse of the real world. Things i learned while in the real world, Gas is really expensive about 3.40 a gallon, Brad Paisly is coming to stadium of fire with david Archy, but most importantly, there still is life outside of MTC.

But we went to the office(right behind the Beez stadium), they took our picture, finger prints, and sign some papers. Then it was back to the MTC. But wait the story doesn't end there. The next day, Thursday, i got TRAVEL PLANS in the mail! So i leave the MTC a week from today! Tuesday March 29. I fly from salt lake to San Diego, where i will meet my mission president, and then we will drive across the border to where ever the mission home is. Pretty cool huh! then just the other day we got mail saying that we get to be hosts for the new missionary's tomorrow. So its been a good week.
That's all of the news from here at the MTC i believe, so the next time that i will write an email will be on, next Monday, because they give us the day before we leave as a P-day. But i don't know for sure if i will get to Email? I will write letter if not. But hope you all have a great week,

And remember,
Everybody loves a Missionary,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment