HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Last Day at the MTC

With one of his teachers HNO Harris

Yes, I am leaving now and I thought that I would send one last letter out before I venture off into Mexico. And that's my problem, I don't have much to say. Out of 10 we started with in our district, 3 are left. One leaves tomorrow at 4am, and me and Elder Erekson leave at 8am-we will be the last ones to leave.

I am very excited, and very nervous. And since I am nervous there is no need for Grandma, mom, or Brittany to be nervous. Because we are nervous for different things. I am not nervous for my safety.

I think that is everything. Hopefully you know my new mail address because I don't know it.

But, until next time
remember Everybody loves a missionary,
ELDER OLSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment