HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello It's Me----Jan 21st

Well i dont really have much to say to yall. its been great. and its just about over.  Just to let you all know. i will be in Trio this last week here. its a long story but i will tell you all about it when i get home.

To answer your questions,

I don´t know if i will be able to write next week. I go to tijuana with all things on sunday night and monday i have heard a lot of rumors of things we do, but i don´t know.

About the money: i dont know about the luggage either! so i don´t know about that. i just took out some money. MAYBE i will take out some before sunday i am not sure, i am buying a couple things to bring home.

NO i did not send anything home. i might send something once i am in San Diego but i don´t know. as of right now i am going to bring everything with me.

I am very happy to see everyone. But very sad to have it all come to an end. but i quess that its time to move on to other goals, and the next stage of life! so i don´t know if it will be the last time, but thanks for all the support you have given me.  I am soo thankful to my hevenly father for this grand opertunity that he has given me to serve him. here in the Mision Mexico Tijuana. it has been  an experience i will never forget. so i have to go  everyone loves a missionary
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment