HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dec 10th--Almost Christmas Time

So to start off with the good news,

I got a package today like a miracle falling out of the sky. It was from the young women in the ward so please give them a special thank you from tijuana.

Plus other good news. yesterday the primary asked me to go and talk with them, give my testimony, and things like that. I loved it. I made me feel like a kid again. I had to sit in between two boys making lots of noise. Then i gave my testimony and shared an experience with them. Plus we have also been working with the members of the ward, trying to help them participate in the Missionary Work. and now this week we have lots of appointments with new investigadores wanting to know more about the church. So that has us really excited. Plus this week a Seventy is going to be here in the mission. Elder De Hoyos. haven't meet him before so it will be a great experience. also

now comes the bad news. I was talking with my leaders today, and they confirmed that i will be leaving next week. Most likely outside of the city Tijuana, for the first time!!!! so it will be hard to leave the people here behind because i have been here for about five months now. But i am going to do everything i possible can this week before i leave.  so its a busy week, but know that i love you all,, thanks for all your supoort and love,

But until next time,

always remember,


That everybody loves a missionary!!

Elder Olsen




No comments:

Post a Comment