HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Final Email-January 28th

Well i am very glad to say that today will be the last time writing from the mission. It has been a great experience that i will forever be grateful for. I know that it has been the greatest gift that my hevenly father has given me!!!!

Just to let you all know how these last couple of days have been....... we had rain the last three days here. Thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday. sorry thats four days. But church we had a couple come as a visit frrom Utah! They too have a son in the mission in asia, so when i told them that it was my last sunday.  They cried a little bit so i have a little feeling about whats its going to be like TOMORROW!!

It was a very nice day i could say goodbye to everyone, the members, misionarys, etc. Then at 6:30 last night i went to the bus station to catch my bus!!!!!!! I got here en tijuana around 8:30 and there was a family that i had baptized waiting to take us to our location. Today i woke up at we went to the employment center to take a course. (I guess you could call it a career day) And we took forever, i got bored! And now i am here in the offices of the mission watching the new missionarys receive their training! and it brings back a WHOLE BUNCH OF MEMORIES!!! of when i got here in the offices for the first time. I am going to have my interview later on, then dinner and then sleep, I will see you all tomorrow!!!!!

I really am sad to leave, but its time to move on. I feel very privileged to have served our hevenly father for these two years. And that's what he asked me to serve. Not any more and not less! So i have to move on. keep progressing and we put new goals! 

So I will be glad to see you tomorrow, i love you all , and remember FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!,


That,

Everybody loves a missionary!

Elder olsen

P.s. I am happy to say that i wrote every single week of the mission. Sometimes later than others but every week. So Until tomorrow i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment