HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello This Week-Sep. 26th

Well this past week was a good week.
First of all, we had a great baptism service saturday. I wasn´t going to send pictures today but what the heck why not. One is of the people we baptized Saturday-three of them are our ward and the other 5 are from the other ward. pretty cool. and the other is of us with our family, pretty cool family.

Another really cool thing that happened this past saturday is the area seventy came and talked a little to us, motivated us, then trained us. really cool guy. Elder Mario Carlos. really cool guy and talked to us about what we need to do as an area to prepare to have a temple here in tijauana.(still no news when they are going to start it), But I have seen the land where its going to be. its pretty close to where i am now, like 10 mins in car.
then we just keep working here in tijuana. but that's what has been cool here in the last week.

Now for a couple other pictures, a couple really cool if I say for myself. We have a river in our sector and the picture of me in the air is there, then last night we hiked a small hill to take a picture of us above our sector, thats the night pictures,

But just to let you know to keep up the good work, where ever you are reading this letter, and know that Jesus Christ is our savior, and that he is the only begotten son of our hevenly father. love you all,
and remember that everyone loves a missionary,
Elder Olsen







No comments:

Post a Comment