HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3 de octubre

Well another week has passed by. and it was an interesting week for sure.

Yes i did hear about the temple in provo, and i was pretty animated about it when i heard it. but yes we had general conference and it was a little crazyer than normal. it was nice that my chapel is the stake center, so it wasn´t to hard to get our investigators there, but the change of the time schedule, and explaining the differences between conference and normal church. and to members that don't have much time in the church we had to explain the conference. but saturday i watched it in spanish, and sunday I got to watch it in english in a little room with other missionarys. But it was good, i really liked it. They talked quite a bit about the missionary work which was of course my favorite, because everyone loves the missionarys.

Here in tijuana are really good. It is starting to cool off to now i am a point to putting on my sweater in the next couple of weeks. but all its all good. we are at the last three weeks of the mission with elder llanas, and he is pretty ready to go to his house. but the work goes on.

So i am feeling a little bit better about my spanish but i dont feel very good about writing in spanish so i will finish this letter in spanish to practice a little bit.

Pues ahora por un poco de espanol, y vamos a ver que voy a decir. las cosas aqui en Mexico estamos buen. tuvimos cinco investigadores asitieron conferencia, y fue muy buen. les gusto mucho, y ahora nos toca a esenarles y espero que toman la desion a bautisarse. pero vamos a ver,
pues ya me voy, PERO
todos aman un misionero,
elder olsen

gracias por todo, tambiƩn.

No comments:

Post a Comment