HIS BEST TWO YEARS

Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come.....And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello Another Week--November 7th

Well how are you all doing. all in several email i got today everyone said bad things about the weather where they were. and now i guess its my turn.

Oh the past week here in tijauana. it rained three days. three days of cold, wet, clothes walking outside. but today it is nice and sunny again. but still not warm. so yes i have dusted off the sweaters and the jacket, and i am wearing them again. but about the rain, here, its not as orgainised here in mexico so the streets flood, i don´t know why but sometimes the swear backs up and comes up in the streets. but. its all good. i took some pictures and i am having some hard time sending photos but i will send some more soon.

More big news about here in tijuana, with your one and only Elder Taylor Olsen. I was a nurse for one day. I gave a SHOT TO ANOTHER ELDER. my zone leader. but its wierd, i don´t know why but here you can by medice and then do the shots in your house. and its cheaper. so my zone leader got sick and he needs a shot every night for 5 days. Well i went with him for divsions one day and in the night he told me i had to do it. He taught me how to do it. then layed down on his bed, and i gave him his shot in THE BUTT. HOLY CRAP its nothing that i have ever expeinced before. but i was alright. I didn´t faint or anything. And i have it on video, so in another year and 4 months I can show it to you all.

Another thing about here , we had a baptism of a mother and her 8 year old son. they are really cool and were a reference from our other baptisms. so it went really well.

I am going to take some of my money out for a couple things i need to buy. Plus 4 people that i have baptized here in this ward, are going to the temple this week, so i sent them some money to help them. just to let you know i will take more out soon.

all is well here, starting to get cold, glad to hear about timpview volleyball. and always glad to hear the stories from home,
but remember that everyone loves a missionary,

elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment